The Division of Compliance Assistance (DCA) is hosting an introductory level workshop to help participants understand regulations relating to waters of the Commonwealth and how to comply with them.
Workshop times are Central Time Zone.
Please see the agenda here.
What will be covered?
- Overviews of the Clean Water Act and Safe Drinking Water Act
- Kentucky Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (KPDES) Permits
- Floodplain management, insurance, and permitting
- How to appropriately manage stormwater
- Common violations and what to expect during an inspection
Who should attend?
- Facility managers or owners and consultants
- Environmental, Health and Safety Professionals
- Representatives of retail, manufacturing and industrial facilities
- Representatives of construction and contracting companies
If you have questions about this training, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 502-782-6189