Steam is a wonderful thing. Everyday this gaseous state of water is used by manufacturers and other industries throughout the Commonwealth. To assist steam using entities in Kentucky, the Division of Compliance Assistance and the Kentucky Pollution Prevention Center have partnered together to bring you this free workshop. Join us to learn how you can reduce your energy usage by using steam efficiently.
What will be covered?
· Properties of steam
· Achieving steam efficiency by using steam traps
· How to insulate to reduce energy use
· Overview of boiler regulations
Who should attend?
· Facility managers and owners
· Environmental, health and safety professionals
· Representatives of manufacturing and industrial facilities
See the agenda here.
For any questions please contact Robyn Whitted at email@example.com.
Wonders of Steam Workshop is provided in partnership with Kentucky Pollution Prevention Center.