The Division of Compliance Assistance (DCA) is providing an intro-level workshop will help participants understand regulations governing hazardous waste and how to comply with them.
Workshop times are Eastern Standard Time.
Please see the agenda here.
What will you learn?
- How waste is regulated and identified
- Requirements for different waste generators
- Upcoming waste regulations
- Waste hot topics
- How to manage universal wastes
- What happens during inspections
- How to handle spills and other emergencies
Who should attend?
- Facility managers
- Health and safety professionals
- Representatives of retail, manufacturing and industrial facilities
- Representatives of facilities with aerosol cans, solvents, paint, pesticides, light bulbs and ballasts and lawn care chemicals on premises.
If you have questions about this training, email email@example.com or call us at 502-782-6189