Since 2011, the Division of Compliance Assistance, in collaboration with the Kentucky Distillers' Association, has been bringing members of the distillery, brewery and winery industries together via an annual Sustainable Spirits Summit. In these summits, attendees discuss and share their experiences about current environmental issues and aspire to shape future opportunities for Kentucky’s spirits sector. Please join us at this year’s summit as we discuss the challenges of sustainable growth.
Topics that will be covered include:
- TRI Data and Related Tools
- Water Regulations Update
- Pollution Prevention
- PET Bottle Molds
- Zero Waste and Greenhouse Gas Reduction
- Energy Management and Conservation
Who should attend?
- Facility managers and owners
- Environmental, health and safety professionals
- Representatives of the winery, distillery and brewery industries.
Lunch provided by and location hosted by Angel's Envy Distillery. After the summit, enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour provided by our host, as they share their hard work and unique efforts to treasure and preserve our environment.
For questions please contact Robyn Whitted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the agenda here.