Join us for our one-day grant writing workshop, which will provide participants with a solid understanding of grant writing and tips and tricks that will help make proposals more attractive to funders. This workshop will highlight community development and environmental grants. However, the information covered will be applicable to many other types of grants from federal government and foundation funders. The last portion of the workshop will highlight the upcoming U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Brownfield Grants that can help communities redevelop properties with environmental issues. Check out the draft agenda. If you have questions, contact Amanda LeFevre at email@example.com or 502-782-6398.
What you will learn:
- How to identify grants for your organization
- The components of a successful grant proposal
- Performance measurements and logic models
- Common mistakes
- Insight into the federal grant review process
- How to make your proposal stronger
- How to use brownfield grants to spur redevelopment
Who should attend?
- Community development professionals
- Local governments
- Community groups
- Quasi-governmental agencies